- Programs & Services
- Supportive Housing and Services Make a Difference for Teens
- Second Chance on the Hill Day 2017
- Annie Mehan Brings Hope and New Perspective
- A Place to Call Their Own
- Investing in Moral Reconation Therapy Provides Alternatives
- Alliance Housing Celebrates Black History Month
- RS EDEN Commits to Best Practice and Training
- Let Fresh Grounds Café help you set the table for your next meeting!
- April is Second Chance Month
- Kudos to RS EDEN tenants
- Staff Profile: Benito and Nieves
I learned a lot… to advocate for myself when needed. That it is possible to remain sober and work on issues that come with homelessness.
- former supportive housing resident,
Two things stand out about RS EDEN. One is the intensity of their programming. Not only have staff created a highly structured curriculum with high expectations for those who use it, but clients become part of a community. The ‘brothers’ and ‘sisters’ focus relentlessly on helping each other, demanding honesty and effort without excuses. The second thing about RS EDEN is the enthusiasm of its participants.
- Bruce Peterson, District Court Judge
My life has changed because of my associate with the people of Emanuel. I have friends that enhance my life. The neighborhood has changed because of the people of Emanuel. We have a choir, a yoga class, a running group, and new friends. I am thankful for them every day of my life.
- Claudia, Mill District
If a participant is struggling, the other Eden brothers help support him through words and hugs… We also see many of RS EDEN’s alumni continue to stay involved with Eden. Many of our Drug Court alumni come back to court month and even years after graduation and tell us that they still return to Eden as mentors.
- John R. Hultquist, Drug Court Coordinator, Fourth Judicial District
I have been impressed with RS EDEN's service approach. It is client-centered and maximizes resources in the community at large. They are one of the few affordable housing developers to offer services within sober buildings. I am impressed with the housing stability and other positive results they measure across tenants.
- Barbara Jeanetta, Alliance Housing Inc.
Working with RS EDEN and seeing the life-changing effect of our work gives us a clear purpose – to create the spaces that set the stage for what RS EDEN does and to make those spaces as easy to develop, manage and maintain as we can. Ours is a strong and lasting relationship that has made a real impact.
- Terri Cermak, Cermak Rhoads Architects