- Programs & Services
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Eden House Profile
- EDEN IDOL Charges Up the Stage
- Fresh Grounds Summer Training
- Catalyst for Change: Jerusalem Gobeze
I learned a lot… to advocate for myself when needed. That it is possible to remain sober and work on issues that come with homelessness.
- former supportive housing resident,
My life has changed because of my associate with the people of Emanuel. I have friends that enhance my life. The neighborhood has changed because of the people of Emanuel. We have a choir, a yoga class, a running group, and new friends. I am thankful for them every day of my life.
- Claudia, Mill District
If a participant is struggling, the other Eden brothers help support him through words and hugs… We also see many of RS EDEN’s alumni continue to stay involved with Eden. Many of our Drug Court alumni come back to court month and even years after graduation and tell us that they still return to Eden as mentors.
- John R. Hultquist, Drug Court Coordinator, Fourth Judicial District
I have been impressed with RS EDEN's service approach. It is client-centered and maximizes resources in the community at large. They are one of the few affordable housing developers to offer services within sober buildings. I am impressed with the housing stability and other positive results they measure across tenants.
- Barbara Jeanetta, Alliance Housing Inc.
Two things stand out about RS EDEN. One is the intensity of their programming. Not only have staff created a highly structured curriculum with high expectations for those who use it, but clients become part of a community. The ‘brothers’ and ‘sisters’ focus relentlessly on helping each other, demanding honesty and effort without excuses. The second thing about RS EDEN is the enthusiasm of its participants.
- Bruce Peterson, District Court Judge
Working with RS EDEN and seeing the life-changing effect of our work gives us a clear purpose – to create the spaces that set the stage for what RS EDEN does and to make those spaces as easy to develop, manage and maintain as we can. Ours is a strong and lasting relationship that has made a real impact.
- Terri Cermak, Cermak Rhoades Architects