- Programs & Services
- The Power of the Tenant Voice
- The Green Team Impacts Local Community
- Recovery Works
- Minnesota Recovery Connection's 2017 Walk for Recovery
- National Night Out 2017
- Emanuel Photo Contest
- Nurse Practitioner Clinic Now Open at Women and Children's Family Center
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Back to the Future
- Alliance Apartments Celebrates Diversity
- Women and Children in Recovery at RS EDEN
- Tenant Satisfaction High at RS EDEN Supportive Housing
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- The Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
Diversity & Inclusion
RS EDEN values diversity, inclusion and equity. We recognize the value of diversity and variety in persons and perspectives.
Our Diversity Committee serves an advisory role on cultural issues that impact service delivery, helping to assure that services to clients are culturally relevant and delivered in a manner that is sensitive to differing world views and effective in preparing all of our clients for a sustainable, pro-social lifestyle. The committee also aims to create an environment where all RS EDEN employees can thrive personally and professionally, and get access to training, resources, and other activities that enhance culturally intelligent work practices.
Recruit from a diverse, qualified group of potential applicants to secure high-performing workforce drawn from all segments of society.
Culturally Intelligent Practice
Promote conscientious and culturally-informed practice with clients of our services.
Cultivate a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, and fairness to enable individuals to contribute to their full potential and further retention.
Develop structures and strategies to equip RS EDEN employees with the ability to manage diversity and institutionalize a culture of inclusion.
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.