- Programs & Services
- Supportive Housing and Services Make a Difference for Teens
- Second Chance on the Hill Day 2017
- Annie Mehan Brings Hope and New Perspective
- A Place to Call Their Own
- Investing in Moral Reconation Therapy Provides Alternatives
- Alliance Housing Celebrates Black History Month
- RS EDEN Commits to Best Practice and Training
- Let Fresh Grounds Café help you set the table for your next meeting!
- April is Second Chance Month
- Kudos to RS EDEN tenants
- Staff Profile: Benito and Nieves
Diversity & Inclusion
RS EDEN values diversity, inclusion and equity. We recognize the value of diversity and variety in persons and perspectives.
Our Diversity Committee serves an advisory role on cultural issues that impact service delivery, helping to assure that services to clients are culturally relevant and delivered in a manner that is sensitive to differing world views and effective in preparing all of our clients for a sustainable, pro-social lifestyle. The committee also aims to create an environment where all RS EDEN employees can thrive personally and professionally, and get access to training, resources, and other activities that enhance culturally intelligent work practices.
Recruit from a diverse, qualified group of potential applicants to secure high-performing workforce drawn from all segments of society.
Culturally Intelligent Practice
Promote conscientious and culturally-informed practice with clients of our services.
Cultivate a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, and fairness to enable individuals to contribute to their full potential and further retention.
Develop structures and strategies to equip RS EDEN employees with the ability to manage diversity and institutionalize a culture of inclusion.
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.