- Programs & Services
- The Power of the Tenant Voice
- The Green Team Impacts Local Community
- Recovery Works
- Minnesota Recovery Connection's 2017 Walk for Recovery
- National Night Out 2017
- Emanuel Photo Contest
- Nurse Practitioner Clinic Now Open at Women and Children's Family Center
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Back to the Future
- Alliance Apartments Celebrates Diversity
- Women and Children in Recovery at RS EDEN
- Tenant Satisfaction High at RS EDEN Supportive Housing
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- The Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
To meet client needs creatively and cost-effectively, RS EDEN collaborates with many agencies that provide complementary services.
- Alliance of the Streets
- American Indian Services
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Street Works
- Face to Face
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Learning Disabilities Association
- The Link
- Metropolitan Home Visiting Nurses Association
- Minneapolis YWCAs & YMCAs
- Minnesota Indian Women’s Resource Center
- Model Cities
- PICA Head Start
- Plymouth Christian Youth Center
- Reuben Lindh Family Services
- Summit Academy
RS EDEN’s vocational development program, the Fresh Grounds Café, engages a special partnership with Hazelden by employing new graduates from the neighborhood Fellowship Club. Young adults new to sobriety and transitioning to stability and recovery are employed as baristas and supported by the recovery-friendly environment of the business and service milieu. These graduates in turn support the more intensive vocational program for homeless youth, serving as mentors and positive role models for our more intensive job-skill development program.
RS EDEN has equally strong relationships with agencies in the public sector. Among them: human services, mental health, and child protection professionals at the state, county, and municipal levels; Minneapolis and Saint Paul Public school systems, Minnesota Department of Corrections and probation professionals throughout Ramsey, Hennepin, and other counties; as well as close relationships with county probation departments, local and state court systems, law enforcement agencies, and jails.
In addition, RS EDEN has strong partnerships with housing-related agencies. These include: Federal Home Loan Bank, Minnesota Housing Finance Agency, Family Housing Fund, Ramsey County Housing Rehabilitation Agency, Hennepin County Housing, and The Corporation for Supportive Housing, Minneapolis Community Development Agency, and the City of St. Paul.
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.