- Programs & Services
- Supportive Housing and Services Make a Difference for Teens
- Second Chance on the Hill Day 2017
- Annie Mehan Brings Hope and New Perspective
- A Place to Call Their Own
- Investing in Moral Reconation Therapy Provides Alternatives
- Alliance Housing Celebrates Black History Month
- RS EDEN Commits to Best Practice and Training
- Let Fresh Grounds Café help you set the table for your next meeting!
- April is Second Chance Month
- Kudos to RS EDEN tenants
- Staff Profile: Benito and Nieves
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.
As a growing agency we are always looking for dedicated individuals who want to “make a difference” to join our team of professionals. As a Twin Cities community social services leader, we have great jobs for great people, whether you are seeking temporary, part-time or full-time work.
RS EDEN offers competitive salaries and wages, along with great benefits which include: health insurance, dental insurance, pre-paid legal insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, holiday/sick/vacation pay for F/T employees, and a casual dress code.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a great family of professionals, take a moment to check out our current job opportunities and fill out our pre-application form for consideration.