- Programs & Services
- The Power of the Tenant Voice
- The Green Team Impacts Local Community
- Recovery Works
- Minnesota Recovery Connection's 2017 Walk for Recovery
- National Night Out 2017
- Emanuel Photo Contest
- Nurse Practitioner Clinic Now Open at Women and Children's Family Center
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Back to the Future
- Alliance Apartments Celebrates Diversity
- Women and Children in Recovery at RS EDEN
- Tenant Satisfaction High at RS EDEN Supportive Housing
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.
As a growing agency we are always looking for dedicated individuals who want to “make a difference” to join our team of professionals. As a Twin Cities community social services leader, we have great jobs for great people, whether you are seeking temporary, part-time or full-time work.
RS EDEN offers competitive salaries and wages, along with great benefits which include: health insurance, dental insurance, pre-paid legal insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, holiday/sick/vacation pay for F/T employees, and a casual dress code.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a great family of professionals, take a moment to check out our current job opportunities and fill out our pre-application form for consideration.