- Programs & Services
- Supportive Housing and Services Make a Difference for Teens
- Second Chance on the Hill Day 2017
- Annie Mehan Brings Hope and New Perspective
- A Place to Call Their Own
- Investing in Moral Reconation Therapy Provides Alternatives
- Alliance Housing Celebrates Black History Month
- RS EDEN Commits to Best Practice and Training
- Let Fresh Grounds Café help you set the table for your next meeting!
- April is Second Chance Month
- Kudos to RS EDEN tenants
- Staff Profile: Benito and Nieves
RS EDEN takes an active, visionary role in developing and operating affordable housing for homeless individuals and families, many whom are recovering from substance abuse. RS EDEN's sober supportive housing includes on-site services to assure tenants have the resources and support necessary to sustain their housing.