- COVID-19 Response
- Amber Apartments
- Programs & Services
Thank you for including RS EDEN as part of your job search.
Our mission is to create thriving, just communities where healing occurs and new beginnings are possible.
Join a team whose innovative work addresses the complex and intersecting challenges of addiction, homelessness, disability, poverty, and criminal justice involvement. RS EDEN promotes recovery and resilience in our clients as they build new beginnings through these person-centered programs, including residential and outpatient substance abuse treatment for men, women, and women with children; reentry halfway houses and community supervision for men and women; and supportive housing and housing stability services programs. Our team provides creative solutions that support individual and community safety as well as holistic wellness and recovery. Using innovation and tenacity, we continue to provide creative solutions to public safety and client transition, remaining true to the philosophy of rebuilding communities, one person at a time.
We are looking for employees who:
- Have a track record of, and ability to build, solid, collaborative working relationships; and are strong team players who enjoy a "customer service" orientation to collaboration.
- Be committed to embedding equity in our internal practices and culture and in our programs in order to live and achieve our mission.
- Bring openness and engagement to personal, professional, and organization-wide learning on race, class, gender, justice, and equity.[CEH1]
- Be a self-starter who can identify problems and tackle them, leading projects from start to finish, with strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality work.
In return we offer:
- Generous vacation, sick, and personal days
- Retirement Plan with company matching
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Short and Long Term Disability benefits
- Company paid Life Insurance for employees and dependents
- License/Certification fee reimbursement
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to create thriving, just communities where healing occurs and new beginnings are possible.