- The Power of the Tenant Voice
- The Green Team Impacts Local Community
- Recovery Works
- Minnesota Recovery Connection's 2017 Walk for Recovery
- National Night Out 2017
- Emanuel Photo Contest
- Nurse Practitioner Clinic Now Open at Women and Children's Family Center
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Back to the Future
- Alliance Apartments Celebrates Diversity
- Women and Children in Recovery at RS EDEN
- Tenant Satisfaction High at RS EDEN Supportive Housing
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- The Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
The mission of the Corrections Division is to assist clients in successfully reintegrating into the community as law-abiding members. Utilizing evidence-based practices and gender responsive programming, we provide a safe environment for clients to make necessary internal changes to promote rehabilitation while ensuring public safety through 24/7 accountability and surveillance.
RS EDEN’s residential correctional facilities provide structured living environments, 24 hour client surveillance, alcohol and drug screening, case management, assessments, individual goal planning, employment assistance, education groups/classes, and referrals to community services.More Info
Sentence to Service
Sentence to Service is a program for lower-risk Ramsey County offenders that provides a sentencing alternative to incarceration as determined by the courts. This program is funded by the State of Minnesota and Ramsey County Community Corrections. It utilizes the work crew concept where offenders work an eight-hour day on community services projects in lieu of or in conjunction with incarceration. Adult STS crews perform thousands of hours of community service each year, which benefits neighborhoods as well as nonprofit, city, county, and state organizations.
For program specific details, please contact the Program Director at 651-222-4488.
RS EDEN will immediately report any incident or allegation of sexual abuse to St. Paul and Minneapolis PD and that they will do the investigation. The Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) of 2003 (with Final Rule Aug. 2012) is a federal law established to address the elimination and prevention of sexual assault and sexual harassment within correctional systems and detention facilities across the country. The Act applies to all correctional facilities, including prisons, jails, juvenile facilities, and community corrections residential facilities (halfway houses).
PREA incidents involve these types of conduct:
* resident-on-resident sexual harassment
* resident-on-resident abuse
* staff sexual abuse/misconduct of a resident
* staff sexual harassment of a resident
RS EDEN has a zero tolerance standard against sexual abuse and sexual harassment in our facilities. We have guidelines and procedures to reduce the risk of sexual abuse and sexual harassment. Our role is to prevent, respond, report and investigate all incidents of sexual misconduct involving persons participating in RS EDEN residential facilities. RS EDEN's PREA Coordinator is the point of contact for any allegation. Any person may make a report on the behalf of any client.
Call 651-292-1207 to report client sexual abuse at an RS EDEN residential corrections program.
For more information about the Prison Rape Elimination Act, please go to: http://www.prearesourcecenter.org
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.