- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Eden House Profile
- EDEN IDOL Charges Up the Stage
- Fresh Grounds Summer Training
- Catalyst for Change: Jerusalem Gobeze
RS EDEN plays an active role in the development and operation of affordable, safe, and supportive housing throughout the Twin Cities. Our programs offer recovery-focused, transformative opportunities for residents to achieve personal goals, increase skills and income, integrate with the community, and stabilize housing. What makes our programs unique is a strong collaborative approach between services and housing management staff, a commitment to vocational and employment supports, and engaging innovative partnerships with community agencies. We currently oversee nine supportive housing developments that serve youth, single adults, and families.
RS EDEN’s Youth Housing provide safe, sober, affordable housing in combination with support services that will facilitate the transition to adult independent living responsibilities, an increase in skills and income, an increase in health and wellness, and overall housing stabilization.More Info
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.