- The Power of the Tenant Voice
- The Green Team Impacts Local Community
- Recovery Works
- Minnesota Recovery Connection's 2017 Walk for Recovery
- National Night Out 2017
- Emanuel Photo Contest
- Nurse Practitioner Clinic Now Open at Women and Children's Family Center
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Back to the Future
- Alliance Apartments Celebrates Diversity
- Women and Children in Recovery at RS EDEN
- Tenant Satisfaction High at RS EDEN Supportive Housing
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- The Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
RS EDEN’s permanent supportive housing programs serve homeless youth, singles, and families and that have been referred through the Coordinated Entry (CE) process. CE is a system that assists households who are experiencing homelessness by creating a common entry point to obtain a referral to housing.
To locate the access point for your area see below:
In Hennepin County, https://www.hennepin.us/coordinated-entry
In Ramsey County, https://www.ramseycounty.us/residents/assistance-s...
In Central Minnesota, https://www.facebook.com/coordinatedentrysystem/
RS EDEN has a small amount of units that do not have a homeless requirement, and therefore do not need to be filled through Coordinated Entry. To receive an email when one of these units opens up, please email us at email@example.com.
To learn more about the specific housing programs we offer, please see our housing portfolio. Applicants who are screened through CE in their area may request referral to an RS EDEN housing program if it meets their preferences for recovery-centered supportive housing.