- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Eden House Profile
- EDEN IDOL Charges Up the Stage
- Fresh Grounds Summer Training
- Catalyst for Change: Jerusalem Gobeze
RS EDEN’s permanent supportive housing programs serve homeless youth, singles, and families and that have been referred through the Coordinated Entry (CE) process. CE is a system that assists households who are experiencing homelessness by creating a common entry point to obtain a referral to housing.
To locate the access point for your area see below:
In Hennepin County, https://www.hennepin.us/coordinated-entry
In Ramsey County, https://www.ramseycounty.us/residents/assistance-s...
In Central Minnesota, https://www.cmhp.net/continuum-of-care
To learn more about the specific housing programs we offer, please see our housing portfolio. Applicants who are screened through CE in their area may request referral to an RS EDEN housing program if it meets their preferences for recovery-centered supportive housing.