- Programs & Services
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Eden House Profile
- EDEN IDOL Charges Up the Stage
- Fresh Grounds Summer Training
- Catalyst for Change: Jerusalem Gobeze
About RS EDEN
Building new beginnings.
At the core of RS EDEN’s services is the steadfast belief that with structure, stability, accountability, responsibility, fellowship and faith in the possibility of success, people can and do change.
RS EDEN is a unique agency that:
- Emphasizes the complex problems of drug addiction, poverty, homelessness, and crime.
- Offers a seamless delivery system within a framework that encompasses multi-pronged community corrections programs, substance abuse treatment, and supportive housing services.
- Is results-oriented, emphasizing personal responsibility and accountability.
- Serves the entire Twin Cities metro area.
- Emphasizes the well-being of children, youth, families, and communities.
- Takes an exceptionally wide-angle approach, helping individuals achieve self-sufficiency and stability while at the same time strengthening the entire community.
Together with partner agencies and individuals, RS EDEN continues to help rebuild communities throughout Minnesota... one person at a time.
Thank you Minnesota Philanthropy Partners for featuring RS EDEN as a Nonprofit to Know.
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.