- Supportive Housing and Services Make a Difference for Teens
- Second Chance on the Hill Day 2017
- Annie Mehan Brings Hope and New Perspective
- A Place to Call Their Own
- Investing in Moral Reconation Therapy Provides Alternatives
- Alliance Housing Celebrates Black History Month
- RS EDEN Commits to Best Practice and Training
- Let Fresh Grounds Café help you set the table for your next meeting!
- April is Second Chance Month
- Kudos to RS EDEN tenants
- Staff Profile: Benito and Nieves
RS EDEN has a longstanding reputation of working successfully with people who have a substance use disorders, specializing in serving culturally diverse, poly-drug addicted adult males and females. Our treatment programs include individual and group counseling, substance use disorder education, health care, independent living skills and socialization. Our staff uses best practices through cognitive behavioral approaches, motivational interviewing, and twelve-step facilitation. Our team has extensive experience working with the criminogenic population with notable success. RS EDEN uses the ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) criteria for levels of service.
RS EDEN outpatient programs vary in levels of service and time commitment. Participants may need as much as 30 hours of service per week or as little as an hour per month. The length of stay is based on the individual’s assessment, treatment planning and completion of goals and objectives.More info
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.