- The Power of the Tenant Voice
- The Green Team Impacts Local Community
- Recovery Works
- Minnesota Recovery Connection's 2017 Walk for Recovery
- National Night Out 2017
- Emanuel Photo Contest
- Nurse Practitioner Clinic Now Open at Women and Children's Family Center
- Giving Back to RS EDEN
- Back to the Future
- Alliance Apartments Celebrates Diversity
- Women and Children in Recovery at RS EDEN
- Tenant Satisfaction High at RS EDEN Supportive Housing
- Portland Village Graduation Celebration
- RS EDEN Corrections Services Director Addresses Women and Reentry Challenges at Minnesota Department of Corrections Conference
- Fresh Faces at Fresh Grounds Café
- The Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
- Lifers: Creating a Safe Space
Since 1971, Eden House has been providing residential services to men and women with substance use disorders in Hennepin and surrounding counties. RS EDEN’s residential programs are modified therapeutic communities, which utilize a cognitive behavioral approach. RS EDEN serves individuals who often have histories of substance use disorders, may be homeless, have significant involvement with the criminal justice system, drug courts, child protection and have received treatment services throughout their lives. Participants involved in our programs often have minimal family, financial, and social resources at their disposal.
Recovery services include individual and group counseling, substance use disorder education, health care, independent living skills and socialization. Our staff uses best practices through cognitive behavioral approaches, motivational interviewing, and twelve-step facilitation. Our team has extensive experience working with the criminogenic population with notable success. RS EDEN uses the ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) criteria for levels of service.
For more information or intake: 612-338-0723.
Eden House serves men and women in Hennepin and surrounding counties who have substance use disorders. The RS EDEN' Residential Program is a behavior-based therapeutic community program.
RS EDEN outpatient programs vary in levels of service and time commitment. Participants may need as much as 30 hours of service per week or as little as an hour per month. The length of stay is based on the individual’s assessment, treatment planning and completion of goals and objectives.More info
RS EDEN is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to provide recovery, accountability, and support services facilitating individual, family, and community movement from non-productive behavior to responsible, self-sufficient lifestyles.